Photography is the blooming hobby of many. We see many budding artists capturing the best pictures with least efforts. The credit is shared between their skill and the camera they use.
Yes, it’s very true that the camera used by the professional photographers varies in large and that accounts majorly to the beauty of a picture. With many smartphones providing up to 21MP camera, not many of us invest in buying a camera to record the moments – get in touch. Earlier there were digital cameras, but smartphones have replaced them all.
The pictures that are portrayed on magazines, book covers, banners, wedding photo shoots are all captured using a camera called DSLR (Digital Single-lens Reflex) camera. These are miracles you may say, as the quality of pictures taken are absolute treat to your eyes. These cameras use advanced technology to render the best photo.
So thinking of buying a professional camera? http://www.blueslr.com/pentax-dslr-cameras/pentax-k-3ii-dslr/ Or you want to pursue your photography hobby? Well, for all those looking to buy a professional DSLR camera, we shall help you in deciding the best one. Choosing a camera is not as easy as said, because it’s an investment and your interest too. So, you need to do a thorough study and then decide on which one to buy.
Let’s see the best camera that is available in the market, along with the features, the price should also be under consideration. We don’t think that anyone can shell out more than thousand bucks for a camera, unless it’s your career. So come along and see which one suit you best.
The best dslr ones in the market are:
- Nikon D750 FX-Format DSLR Camera with 24-70mm lens: this is one of the chosen Best! It has all the best features that an Expert photographer is looking out for! It has a 24.3 MP resolution CMOS Sensor. The lens is auto focus which enables even the beginner to capture the best image.
- Good resolution offered with Auto Focus lens.
- Strong and sturdy built model.
- The pictures taken are very sharp and clear.
- This is water repellent model, enabling it to be carried in mountain regions too.
- It comes with a well-padded case, giving full protection.
- This doesn’t have a split screen display zoom, which is mostly used by experts to scrutinize the video as they take.
- The 1/8000 minimum shutter is absent.
- It is mostly suitable for a professional and not a beginner.
- Pentax K-1 full frame DSLR: this is again rated among the best cameras for the year. Full Frame refers to the size of the sensor that captures the images from the lens.
- Best Sensor- this camera gets the best sensor it had till date giving a resolution of 36.4MP, giving a very high quality image.
- Pixel Shift and Sensor Shift – this renders a shake free image. The pixel shift gives you a combination of pictures, reducing the background noises and gives the best possible picture with accurate color.
- Lens Mount
- Flexible tilt LCD Monitor
- Anti-Aliasing filter
- Auto Focus
- Have GPS, Wi-Fi and card slots.
- Full frame lenses when compared to other models offer a very limited choice.
- There is absence of touchscreen in the LCD Monitor.
- The output of this over the HDMI is poor.
- This lacks the latest USB 3.0 technology and rather has only USB 2.0.
- This is pretty heavy for a full frame model.
- Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS DSLR with Auto Focus: A DSLR camera is a little not-so- easy to use for the beginners. Unlike other DSLR’s, Nikon D3300 is one of the Best camera for a beginner. The features offered make it a best camera to own for a beginner.
- Expeed 4 Processor: this robust processor enables the camera to work on without any unwanted overheads and also gives a good clarity even when the light is low.
- 24.2 MP resolution: this offers an amazing quality of photos, even when you are away from the object.
- 3 inch LCD monitor.
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting: this enables you to capture any moving pictures in jiffy.
- Auto Focus model.
- It has Self-Cleaning sensor.
- There is no built in Wi-Fi feature available
- Not a waterproof, shockproof model.
- You may need to buy additional lenses in case you need varied angles for your pictures.
So, with all the features, pros and cons, we hope you would be able to judge the best one for your need. There is nothing wrong in all the above, the fact that each is a DSLR, find Nikon DSLR Cameras here but, it varies largely in the way you need. Beginners might not need a high end model and professionals look for an all-round one. So, go ahead and see which suits your requirements and grab it!